Prostate problems are on the increase affecting younger and younger males, many in their 40's. About one half of males will have prostate problems by the time they are 60, and the majority by age 65. These problems can range from mild inflammation, to infections, to chronic hypertrophy (enlargement), to growths and cancer.
Prostate Support helps your body attend to any prostate problems the may exist. Contents include:
- Saw Palmetto (or serenoa) -- has an anti-edema or anti-swelling effect on the prostate.
- Nettle -- studies have shown this to promote marked reduction in BHP (benign hyperto phied prostate), including urination difficulties.
- Brewers Yeast -- a natural source of zinc, a major nutrient for prostate health, and B vitamins, which increase metabolism, important for any healing process.
- Selenium -- a recent eleven year study with this antioxidant demonstrated substantial reduction in the incidence of prostate cancer.
- Rice Bran -- contains many nutrients, especially minerals, vital for any healthy tissue.
- Pumpkin Seeds -- one of the richest natural sources of zinc and essential fatty acids, both of which are necessary for prostate health.
- Bee Pollen -- has been shown to significantly decrease the inflammation of prostatitis, while increasing urine flow rate.
- Citrus Bioflavonoids -- known for their antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects.
- Uva Ursi -- contains compounds known to be beneficial for general urinary problems.
- Enzymes -- protease, amylase, cellulase, lipase added to aid in the breakdown of the above botanicals into useful components, thus enhancing their delivery into body tissues.