Considering that the majority of medications consumed in this country relate to digestive disorders, it is safe to say that digestive problems are epidemic. They are so widespread because the average diet is composed primarily of cooked foods, which contain little or no enzymes. When the majority of the diet is lacking enzymes, the body's enzyme bank account becomes low and depleted. We also need friendly bacteria in the intestine to aid in assimilation of nutrition, manufacture B vitamins,including Vitamin B12, fight unfriendly bacteria and yeast, make natural antibiotic, and even help prevent colon cancer. Unfortunately, these friendly bacteria are easily killed by poor digestion, most drugs, especially antibiotics, excess alcohol and stress. Thus, a daily replenishment dose is imperative for good health.
Digestive Aide & Flora is the answer. It Contains:
- Amylase - breaks down starches.
- Invertase - digestion of sugars.
- Glucoamylase - sugar digestion.
- Protease - protein-splitting enzyme.
- Peptidase - digestion of simple proteins
- Lipase - fat digestion.
- Cellulase - complex carbohydrate digestion.
- Malt Diastrase - carbohydrate splitting enzymes.
- Minerals - (from organic sources) enzyme needed to promote proper and efficient activity of the above.
- Friendly Bacteria - manufacture a natural antibiotic, plus produce almost all of the B vitamins, including B12, which are great immune system boosters, that include:
- Bifidobacterium longum
- DDS-1TM Lactobacillus
- Lactobacillus plantarum
- Lactobacillus casei
- Lactobacillus rhamnosis